I have a question about the location of the Orange ignition box. I bought my car back in May of 08; I have been playing with the timing trying to get it to run better, it was loading up on me. I am almost there. I started at 5 degrees and it is running very good at 12 degrees. It is a 318, unknown cam, edelbrock 600, Doug
- Aluminum Radiator Nightmare!
- Trying to ID this exhaust! Looking for this exact sound
- 5 years ago today it snowed here….
- 1966 Plymouth Satellite Top Fender Trim Piece(S)
- Air Grabber Hood Studs and Bell Nuts
- New Member from Indiana
- WTB 68 Charger Headlight Bezels… THANKS!
- Another camshaft break in question
- 1965 Satellite Convertible Wheel Opening Moldings
- Turn signal switch 11 wire vs 8 wire
- Notchback barracuda interior panels
- Stainless, Bushed PRW Rocker Arms
- 1969 road runner trunk wiring
- 1982 Chrysler 5TH Avenue LOST SPARK – Electrical Project $933.23 OTD includes tax and title fee
- MOPAR NOS 15 x 7 Brushed Trim Rings