Car transport?

I have a customer that lives in Ontario Canada and may be interested in shipping a 68 AMX from the Seattle area to Ontario. The car is a roller but will have alot (and I mean alot) of extra parts going with it mainly packed inside so I sugested enclosed transport.
Anyone know what documents will need to go with the transport company and a rough cost involved? He will need it done by Nov/Dec of this year.
Author: admin