upper control arms

ok, I am parting out a 1975 Dart Sport. I am going to be selling the upper control arms and I need to know how to tell if they have the small ball joints or the large ball joints. I thought someone told me that it is in the spacing on the hub studs but I am not sure. I don't want to mislead anyone. Thanks
Author: admin