New Guy, New Topic

I have an old Holley 4 bbl, #13-1364 and I am doing the late model Magnum head conversion to my LA 360. Which obviously requires that I use a particular intake, The Crosswind from performance products. Now my question is does any one know of an adapter I can use to mount my spread bore Holley to the Square Bore intake? Should I sell off the Holley and buy something else? (I'd rather not, because this carb holds sentimental value...seriously.)Any help? The internet search has failed me.
Author: admin