intake outlet for bypass

I have swapped my OEM intake for an Edelbrock on my 318 and I'm not able to get the fitting out of the old intake. I'm talking about the large outlet coming off the front of the intake just below the thermostat housing. The one that the short rubber hose attaches to that leads to the top of the water pump. Where can I get another one and what is the proper name for it? Thanks, W
Author: admin