intake gasket location thingys (that’s a technical term)

So for many years I used intake gasket sets that had little yellow plastic pieces that fit in the gasket bolt holes (2 per side) and kept the gaskets in just the right place while installing the manifold. There is even a little recess in the heads that accommodates these clever little devices. The Felpro gaskets that I just got don't have them. Anybody know where I can get some or what brand of gasket they came with?
Author: admin