83/4 rear bracing

I'm looking for a part I saw in a magazine.I think it was old school rodz or rebel rods.It was a weld on brace that went across the back of an 83/4 mopar housing.I can't find the mag or the part any where.If any one knows what I'm talking about please let me know where I can find one.Thanks.
Author: admin