65 Chrysler rag joint to u-joint- which one?

Hi all- newby Carsavior here. Got a prob with my 65 New Yorker. The rag joint clamp touches the exhaust flange when the car is accelerating. I need to replace it with something smaller. I see a post where this has been done, with a u-joint from flaming river. I just wanted to know which one fits the old C's, and how much trouble is it to swap out? Does the column have to come out or can you just work around it? Thanks- Pat
Author: Carsavior