Window glass seals?

Does anybody know where I can find the window seals for a 1970 Duster? I'm not talking about the weatherstripping that goes around the edge of the door and window, I mean the strip-seal-things that go between the window and the door where the window glass slides down into the door itself. I've looked everywhere and all I can find is the thick rubber weatherstripping for the doors.
Author: admin