where to get trim clips 66 dart

I have found there are two types of clips I need. One is made of nylon, and is screwed into the top that holds in the two pieces of trim that go along the top in the front near the windshield and in the back across the roof. The other is a metal clip that has a whip like tail that goes on each end of those pieces that go across the roof. Laysons has no clue like no one has ever needed these clips before and they couldn't id the nylon one from several pictures I sent. I am hoping someone can give me part numbers not just references to different places.

Author: admin