trans linkage bushing help

i have a 74 valiant. i need the round rubber or plastic?? bushing that sort of locks the linkage to the trans. it is used in at least two spots on the linkage. went to the dealer and they dont have them and i cant seem to find anyone who carries them. can any one help, my linkage is being held together by tape at the moment:angry7:
Author: admin