That thing-a-ma-jig what-cha-ma-call-it do-dad list

This may have been done before but what the heck! I welcome any and all to contribute their slang automotive terms to this thread. I've noticed several interesting names for parts depending on where you guys and gals are located and would like to see more of the terminology so let em rip!

IE: "slush box" for automatic trans, "huffer" & "blower" for supercharger, "hair dryer" for turbo etc....
Author: admin