Plastic Part


There is a plastic trim piece under the steering column that hides the wires, mine fell apart on the Duster. Its not the piece that bolts at the bottom of the dash uder the column, it the piece under that that covers the wires up.
Does anyone know what that piece is called and if anyone has a extra one.

Hope this is clear ?

Author: admin