No pics but need help with a part…

I have a crooked drivers window and I was told there is a plastic piece that goes through the hole in the front of the glass to keep the glass in the channel as I roll the window up and down. Right now I'm holding the glass straight/level with my off hand. Any idea what the plastic piece is and where to get one?

This is a 69 Dart by the way.
Author: admin