Need name of part that holds door open on 71 Scamp!

Hey guys,

I need to know the name of the part that goes on the hinges and keeps the door from shutting when you open it on a 71 looks like a long peice of metal...i can't realy describe that much better besides the fact that its supposed to keep the doors opened when you open them....Would a dealer carry this part, or would i have to call a specialty place (i.e national moparts) to find it?

Thanks guys
Author: admin