Looking for some small items

I am looking for the following small items

2 centerline center caps for my rear wheels...the hole in the center of the wheel measures 3 3/16"

Left..or both if you only want to sell a set...the plastic cover inside the trunk for the tailights.

And last is this small rubber square that goes on the end of the rod that rubs up against the truck hinge. They are the 2 rods that help hold the trunk up.

Please let me know if you have all or any of these....or where I may find them

Thanks John
Author: admin