I did a little polishing yesterday

Winter is not kind to vehicles ( the Demon sat inside for 6 months), up here so I had to do a little polishing. My aluminum valve covers were looking pretty sad to say the least. I tried a few different ways and finally I found a way that was both good and fast. I ended up using "Mother's Billitt", metal polish and my variable speed buffer with a foam pad. I was quite happy with the results. It took me about 3 hours as there was areas that I had to use a toothbrush. Here's some pics showing one completed and one not touched other than to degrease. And also a pic with them sitting where they should. I know, I have to get at the rest of the engine bay.


Attached Images
Author: admin