got a name for this?

I'm looking for some of these things for the GT emblem, they fit into a
11/64 ths hole in the car. If I knew what to call them, finding some would be easier. This one is off my '62 chevy truck and is a bit larger than what I need
Thanks for any help

Attached Images
Author: admin