Formal name for part…?

I'm trying to find a reproduction panel/skin (whatever it is) that goes where the speakers mount near the rear window. I don't know the formal name for it and I was hoping someone would know!

Attachment 84577

Doesn't necessarily loo like this but thats the panel I'm looking for...

Thanks all,

Attached Images
Author: admin