Door Striker Bushings !!!!!

On the 74 A's, and other years I suppose, there is a bushing system on the impact cylinder of the door striker bolt............

There is a thin steel bushing over the bolt cylinder, and a rubber bushing that goes UNDER the steel bushing to absorb the impact of the door latch, and make the closing of the door smoother and quieter.

I need some new rubber bushings...............Is there a supplier that you guys know of that reproduces these little guys?????

The doors just aren't right without them. I've had to remove and clean the strikers, and the rubber on one is destroyed........HELP would be appreciated.

I could make some, but it's a pain and it won't be right. Anybody ??
Author: admin