Big block oil pan needed

Hi guys and gals! I need an oil pan for an A body big block application. This pan will be centre sump,have an indentation for the idler arm and there will be either a 187 or 699 stamped in big bold numbers on the bottom. This is a stock Chrysler oil pan that came in C bodies from 66 through 72 or 72 I believe. Dented pans are fine,as are split ones as long as thier cheap. I can weld it up if need be. Prefer something in Canada but please respond no matter where you are. Can do paypal or money order/cheque.

I am in Southern B.C.

THanks FABO brothers and sista's!!!!!
Author: admin