65 Formula S sway bar question

My 65 Formula S is undergoing a front suspension rebuild. My question deals with the factory sway bar included on these cars. My 65 and 66 parts book do not list the bar or the rubber bushing. Sway bar and bushings are listed for B and C bodies, but not for the A's. I know the bars were factory, but no part number is listed for either 65 or 66
Does anyone know where I can get replacement sway bar bushings for this car? Perhaps even a Chrysler part number would help.
Author: admin