It was originally a slant 6 car, but now sports (no pun intended) a very peppy 318 cubic inch small block V8 engine. It also now has the larger TorqueFlite-727 heavy duty automatic transmission which shifts great. It is a column shift. The rear end is the factory small one but has no problems. It has brand new spark plugs, ignition wires (lifetime warranty), oil change, transmission fluid flush/change, coolant flush/change, distributor cap, distributor rotor, air filter, oil cap
- ‘60 Valiant with unusual Wheel/Drum modification.
- Parts for sale pictures
- Combination Valve Install question
- NOS MOPAR 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 Ignition & Door Lock Set
- Freshly rebuilt LA 360
- Been here a while just starting to post
- Cragar GT 15×6 wheels $250
- help identify this tail housing?
- Two tone light blue interior color
- Mopar Redline SS Dog Dish Hubcaps
- ’73 and up brake booster on a ’66 factory V8 car
- Mopar Dana 60 4:88 gears and spacer $1.00 Yes almost FREE
- Original Space Saver Tire Inflater Can & Bracket
- 1970 B-Body Rally Dash Cluster Tach NOS Speedo Etc
- 66 cluster gauge lenses